VCF Centrifugal Oil filter
Centrifugal oil filter offers you a way to constantly remove impurities from your oil while the machine is running. The result is the oil you can use for longer with no machine downtime for oil changes. The centrifugal oil filter offers a highly effective fleet solution to reduce running costs. Originally designed for engines, its use has expanded to all types of applications that require contamination control.
|Dimensions||4200 × 2100 × 1850 cm|
Detail about VCF Centrifugal Oil filter
Range: suitable for hot pressing of peanut oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, etc.
- Convenient operation: It only takes about seven or eight minutes for each refining, and the processing volume is 15-25kg each time. It only needs to clean up the oil residue once for each 150-250kg crude oil (depending on the type of oil and the residue in the crude oil. Depends on the amount)
- No filter cloth needed: The machine does not need filter cloth to operate, and there is no filter cloth cleaning and filter cloth consumption. Long-term use does not require any consumables, and the use cost is ultra-low
- Energy-saving and power-saving: the power is turned off automatically after two minutes after the power is turned on, and the inertia generated by the centrifugal force of the drum is used to separate the oil residue, which reduces the use time of the motor and reduces the power consumption.
- The phospholipid colloid in the crude oil can be effectively and quickly separated, and the oil will not foam and overflow when the oil is cooked, and the finished oil has a better taste.
- Equipped with a damping device, the collection is stable.
Contact for more details